CSO reports and other publications on shifting financial flows
On this page you find civil society organisations' reports and other publications related to the issue of shifting financial flows and fossil fuel subsidies. For all shifting financial flows and fossil fuel subsidy related CAN Europe publications, go here.
- RAC-France: Utilisation des recettes des outils de fiscalité «carbone» en faveur de la transition écologique juste
- RAC-France: Les aides au transport aerien - Dommageables au climat et injustes!
- Oil Change International, 350.org - Time to Stop Digging: Why Germany’s Climate Leadership Requires a Rapid Phaseout of Fossil Fuel Production and Finance
- Corporate Knights - Ireland Strategic Investment Fund, Fossil Fuels and Climate Change
- urgewald and Votum Klima - The luxembourg pension fund's coal investments
- Both ENDS - Towards Paris Proof Export Support: Why and how the Dutch government must exclude export credit support for fossil fuel (June 2017)
- OCI: The Sky’s Limit - Norway: Why Norway should lead the way in a managed decline of oil and gas extraction
- Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis - Spain's Capacity Market: Energy Security or Subsidy?
- South East Europe Sustainable Energy Policy (SEE SEP) - Sustainable energy: How far has SEE come in the last five years? South East Europe Energy Watchdog Report 2016
- CEE Bankwatch - The great coal jobs fraud - unrealistic employment claims in southeast Europe
- Green Alliance - Smart investment valuing flexibility in the UK electricity market
- Oil Change International - UK BUDGET 2016: Oil tax breaks are the wrong course
- InfluenceMap - The Dirty Dozen: diesel power subsidisation in the UK