Resources: data on fossil fuel subsidies
Here you find a range of useful resources with data on fossil fuel subsidies.
For all shifting financial flows and fossil fuel subsidy related CAN Europe publications, go here, and for full list of NGO reports and publications go here.
Data on fossil fuel subsidies
- IIEP Enhancing comparability of data on estimated budgetary support and tax expenditures for fossil fuels
- ECFIN Economic Brief - Measuring fossil fuel Subsidies
- OECD (2015) Companion to the Inventory of Support Measures for Fossil Fuels 2015 and accompanying country-specific database
Compiled by NGOs
- Oil Change International and Overseas Development Institute - Empty promises: G20 subsidies to oil, gas and coal production
- Oil Change International - Shift the Subsidies: Tracking the flow of public money to the fossil fuel industry
- Global Subsidies Initiative - Energy Subsidy Map
Resources and updates from other governmental
and intergovernmental bodies
- Nordic Council of Ministers‘Learning from Leaders: Nordic and International Best Practice on Fossil Fuel Subsidy Reform’